Our Physiotherapy Services
Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual’s ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle. For many patients, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
Regular physiotherapy treatments aid in decreasing pain, improving joint mobility, increasing strength and coordination and improving cardio-respiratory function.
Whether you are living with a chronic illness, or are recovering from a Motor Vehicle Accident, work, sports or other injury, physiotherapy treatments can benefit you.
BPC Physiotherapy strives to provide comprehensive treatment and may recommend certain products which will enhance the treatment effects, these may include creams and gels. We have a complete range available for purchase at our clinics to help your recovery progress.
• Fisiocrem – A natural solution for muscle and joint pain.
• Physiorub and Michael’s rub – which have anti- inflammatory properties.
• Voltaren Gel.
• Heat Packs and Ice Packs.
Posture correction to prevent future problems is also an integral part of our treatment services. We recommend Australian Physiotherapy Association endorsed products – these have been carefully researched as being beneficial to your specific problem.
• memory foam pillows
• lumbar supports – for chairs and car seats
Exercise and rehabilitation products
• neck and lumbar supports and braces ( these may be ordered to suit your individual needs)
• fitballs, exercise equipment including resistance bands, tubes, etc